Don’t panic, your flash drive may not need repair just yet!
- cheapest viagra kamagra
- trip id generic viagra
- connecticut viagra caverta generic veega
- cialis generic uk
- generic viagra on line
- india and viagra men
- Make sure your flash drive was not damaged due to bumping, dropping, etc. (If the tip is loose or overheating, then it is physically damaged.)
- Try it on multiple computers, PC or Mac.
- Test your USB port to make sure its working, by plugging another device and testing to see if it works properly.
Windows User, Follow These Instructions:
- Select the “Windows” key (between the Alt and Ctrl keys) and E key simultaneously to open a new “Explorer” window.
- Right-click “My Computer” and select “Manage”.
- Under “Storage”, select “Disk Management”.
- (This is the critical step that will tell you if this is going to work or not) At the bottom of the window you should see a list drives associated with your computer. If your flash drive is listed, good news! This procedure should fix your problem. Go to step 5. If not, this solution won’t work and you might want to consider hiring a data recovery.
- Right click on the drive listed in that window which will bring up a menu. Select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
- Another window will appear showing your missing drive. Select “Change”.
- Another window will appear with a drop down menu on the right. Select the letter “W”.
- When the message “Changing The Drive Letter of a Volume Might Cause Programs No Longer To Run“. appears, click Yes.
- Your flash drive should now appear under “My Computer“.